Friday, February 1, 2013

Grad School App Submitted!

Today, I officially applied to the Boston University Master of Public Health with a Concentration in International Health and an Emphasis on Sex, Sexuality, Gender, and Health. I will hear back within 4-6 weeks. Holy macaroni.

It feels like a lifetime ago I made the decision to forgo the Peace Corps, a decision I have never been so sure of. I've been in a state of panic and unknown, and this feels like a step in the right direction. A lot of what comes next is still unknown-- Will I get in? Will I find a job? Will I go to BU part time or full time? Where will I live? Who will I live with? How will I pay for school? Will I get the FLAS fellowship? What if I don't get in? Somehow, I will figure it all out, and I will be better for the whole process.

In the meantime, fingers crossed please.
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment