Sunday, April 28, 2013

Deposit submitted!

After a fantastic weekend spent on campus and in Boston, I have officially accepted my offer to attend the Boston University School of Public Health in the fall!

The accepted students day was really informative and helped to solidify my decision even further to attend BU. I got to meet with professors and students from my concentration, International Health (IH). I also may have been swayed into adding a second concentration, Maternal and Child Health (MCH). I talked to a couple of the MCH professors about some of my interests and they invited me to an alumni reception their concentration was having that evening. They were all so brilliant and wonderful, I felt like I was back at a Wheaton Women's Studies event-- that awesome. 

I picked up lots of tips and tricks throughout the day about financial aid, registering for classes, and getting the most out of BU in general. 

I feel so happy, excited, and lucky. 

This is exactly where I'm meant to be.
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment