Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Invitation by the end of the week

Bahhhh. Had my placement interview this morning. Got the call as I was in a campaign meeting. Called the woman back as soon as I got out for a 10 minute interview. It was awkward, I got off the phone feeling very ambivalent. The conversation did not flow and I felt flustered and we just didn't click.

However, she did tell me I will be working with children who have been affected by HIV/AIDS from what I could understand from the brief description I got. She told me I will be leaving at the end of January and that I should be receiving my invitation via email by the end of the week. I've done some research on departure dates and I'm 99% sure I'll be going to South Africa. Holy macaroni. 

Work is hectic, my mind is all over the place. Reactions to follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment