Sunday, September 9, 2012

Waiting for MY adventure.

Hawaii, DC, Virginia, Massachusetts, Bulgaria, France, Amsterdam.

Graduated, still in school, or otherwise I've recently noticed the trend of my friends going on spectacular adventures across the country & globe. I love hearing stories and reading blogs from all of their adventures. While I know the campaign trail is an adventure in it's own right, I can't help feeling extremely jealous of my friends all over the world.

Every chance I get I've been reading Peace Corps books & blogs trying to learn, to understand, and to prepare. I thought maybe reading would help fight off my immediate desire to travel & explore-- it has only made me want to experience every corner of the world more.

To my friends exploring now: Exhale. Relax. Open your eyes & enjoy. Oh, and remember to send lots of updates & pictures this way! 

Categories: ,

1 comment: