Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Off to Europe...

Tomorrow, I will be leaving for my European adventure!! I can't believe it is finally here! We planned this so long ago, I thought we'd be much more prepared to go... but alas, we shall fly by the seat of our pants. 

I first fly to meet Hannah in Istanbul, then off to see her life in Bulgaria. Then we are going for a weekend in Amsterdam. Keelin will meet us in Amsterdam, and after the weekend Hannah will fly back to Bulgaria. From there, Keelin and I will trek through Central Europe. Keelin and I have the gist of our plans, and have Eurail passes to get us from place to place. The rest will be an adventure.

Depending on the availability of internet, my plan is to post general updates and status reports here-- it is the easiest and quickest way to get the most people updates. On my return there will be lots of pictures and stories. Until then...

Approximate dates & plans:
Istanbul
February 15-17

Bulgaria
February 17-21

Amsterdam
February 21-26

Berlin
February 26 - March 1

Prague
March 1-4

Munich
March 4-6

Salzburg
March 6-8

Vienna 
March 8-11

Budapest 
March 11-13


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment