Friday, June 15, 2012

A week for the records.

Exhale. Holy macaroni. What a week, what a week. As I mentioned briefly before, I have been working on the Cynthia Dill for U.S. Senate campaign– Tuesday was the primary. (Nervous excitement) We thought it was going to be a close one, but we absolutely rocked it & won with 44% of the votes! Following the excitement I was made campaign manager, and I am now married to my job. The next five months are going to be pure chaos and I couldn’t be any more thrilled!



In Peace Corps news, my medical packet has been SUBMITTED!!!!!!!! It was more than 40 pages of paperwork. I went through it at least 5 times, every signature was there, everything filled out. Now, I wait, and check the tracking information on the envelope every hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment