Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

Murphy/MacDonald family Thanksgiving favors
Candy Corn, Oreos, Whoppers, Mini Reese, Twizzlers, & melted Kisses
It's been quite a while. The election is over, and I'm one federal filing away from finishing up my work for the campaign. I'm working seasonally doing email customer service at a company out of Portland through the holiday. Thanksgiving was relaxing, and it was nice to be with family-- we have SO much to be thankful for. 

Planning adventures for the spring time. Heading to Istanbul, Bulgaria, and Amsterdam with Hannah, and then perhaps backpacking Central Europe? We shall see. 

In the midst of applying to Boston University's Masters of Public Health program, with a concentration in International Health, with an emphasis on Sex, Sexuality, Gender an Health-- could any program better encapsulate all of my interests?! I've done most of the application I just need my recommendations, an essay, oh, and to take the GRE's. 
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment