Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tour of Love: Washington, DC

With everything that has been going on, I decided that after the campaign ended I needed to make some time for myself, and my friends whom I have neglected during the chaotic election. For a normal person this would be easy, however, some of my friends like to splatter themselves anywhere but near me. No trip too short or too long, and I call it: The Tour of Love.

First Stop: Washington, DC to see Nat, Lauren, Zach, & Stan


 

The long weekend consisted of delicious food (homemade tacos, Indian, Mexican, pancakes, cupcakes), lots alcohol, napping, movies, Stanely (best cat ever), a touch of dancing, and a lot of laughing & love. 

At the end of the weekend, Natalie and I packed up her car and made the trek from DC back to Maine. 10 states in a day, not too shabby. 

Second Stop: Milford, CT to see Kristen

On our way home we made a pit stop in Connecticut to have dinner with Kristen. It was nice to get out of the car, catch up with Kristen, and we had a delicious dinner at a local bar! Doesn't get much better.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment